Saturday, February 11, 2012

collective: part II

Once again, I've been MIA from the blogosphere for quite awhile. So here are some pictures I've taken since the last time I posted. 
coincidental moments                       
Left: Cali caught in the sunshine, looking like a majestic wolf. Right: I discovered a little bonus 45 hiding in the sleeve with my Cage the Elephant record 

creative outbursts
 Left: Random doodle I did on the dry erase board on our refrigerator. Right: Bracelet I made out of wire during College Night at the High Museum of Art

 captured sunshine
 Left: The weather was so nice this day, that my Message Strategy class took place outside. Center: Sunshine filtering through the sheer drapes in my room. Right: Another wonderful sunset on my drive back to Conyers from Athens.


No comments:

Post a Comment