Sunday, January 22, 2012

collective

Classes are back in full swing, so I have been MIA for quite awhile. So here are some of my pictures from the past week or two. A collection of yummy meals, cute puppies, random excursions, happy accidents, and more from my life back in Athens. I'm going to try to post more of the recipes that I cook during the week and outfits I wear. (and of course more pictures of my puppy Cali) Stay tuned! 


Food For Thought
Left: Breakfast quinoa made with milk, cinnamon, brown sugar, and blueberries. Middle: Breakfast of champions. Kayla made the french toast and I made the smoothies (full of every berry possible). Great start to the weekend. Right: Healthy dinner time. Kayla made the couscous with grilled chicken. I made steamed vegetables in lemon garlic butter sauce and southern style biscuits. Heavenly. 
    
Puppy Love
Left: Cali was worn out from being reunited with her friends after the break. Middle: Cali and Kodah begging for food while we cooked dinner. Typical. Right: Cali and Brewster really wanted my smoothie apparently. 

Happy Accidents
Left: Accidental photo that turned out kind of cool. This was the outfit I wore for my Skype interview with a production company in LA (eep!) Middle: The sunset on my drive from Athens back to Conyers, beautiful. Right: The ceiling of the children's building at MCG hospital in Augusta. My roommates and I visited Suzanna's little sister while she was getting blood work done. 





Daily Discoveries
Left: The new drink machine at Zaxby's looks like a spaceship. It took everyone longer to pick a drink due to this contraption. Middle: The two records I bought at Wuxtrey Records in downtown Athens. Cage the Elephant's Thank You Happy Birthday and an album released after Jimi Hendrix's death. Both albums are amazing and sound so much better on vinyl than coming from my computer. Right: Andre champagne's warning label. It's too classy for drinking straight from the bottle. This was a fun Friday night with my roommates playing Just Dance 3 and being silly - quality girl time.
 


1 comment:

  1. Amazing stuff :)

    If you like French fashion, you should like my blog, check it out if you like and maybe follow if you like it and wanna ve the first to know when I post ;)



    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete